Film recreation

                                                 
Line 1
 Hello, and welcome to the los pollos hermanos family. My name is Gustavo but you can call me gus

Line 2: I am thrilled to have you on our team!

Line 3: Each and every day we serve our customers with exceptional food with impeccable service.

Line 4: We take pride in everything we do and after this 10-week online seminar I am confident you will fit right in.

Line 5: I like to think I see things in people.





Here during our recreation scene we have trued our best collectively to recreate the scene perfectly by adding minor twists. (I’m sure the others have included theirs in their blogposts) For me, i decided to slightly change the introduction music as i felt if we all used the same clips in the same way there would be no uniqueness in our editing which was the point of editing separately.  I also added a youtube style “outro” with images linking to a behind the scenes clip as well as an “application link” as the point of the original clip was to recruit new members for los pollos hermanos. 


We decided to film in a music room as we would be able to record without external sounds interfering with our recording. It also had a plain background which we found was really useful as well as could use it as a green screen which we would have needed to change our background after each cut.  We also used a similar outfit and tried to make our actor as similar to the original actor.





Comments